Can I Sell By Owner AND Be On The MLS?
YES – Now You Can!
Our mission is to do what we can to maximize the exposure of your property for sale.
Since 1999, we have had a lot of clients asking if there was a way to sell by owner AND be on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Recently, we have made an agreement with a local broker who will place your property on the MLS… and, still let you sell the home by owner!
How does this work?
Simple as 1-2-3
1) Contact the agent to setup a time to have the paperwork done
2) The agent schedules the photo session and collects your property information
3) Make the upfront payment of $990 and then we take it from there.
Question: What does the $990 get me?
- Agent representation! (All the help you may need at the level you require)
- The ability to still sell by owner! (If you sell without the agent, you don’t owe him another dime)!
- Professional photos and advertising by QuadCityHomeShow.com
- Increased exposure via the sites that feed off the MLS (realtor.com, and all the other local real estate site that feed off the mls)!
- And, the best part is you are listed *until the property sells!
Question: Do I “have” to pay a commission?
Answer: Only if the agent or another agent sells the property. If you sell it – you do not owe the agent another dime!
Question: You state it will be a “reduced” commission… What is the rate?
Answer: Depending on the options you choose with the agent – the commission will be anywhere from 3.4% to 3.8%…(Almost half of the competitor’s rate or less)! Please contact the agent for details on rates & services.
Question: Will this work with any agent/brokerage?
Answer: Only if the agent/broker is willing to provide the same program at the same reduced rate (which is very unlikely).
Question: What do I need to do to prepare the home?
Answer: Make sure the property is “photo ready” Click here for tips
Question: Does qchomeshow.com get a commission?
No… we only get paid for the advertising.
Question: If I am already listed on qchomeshow.com, can I upgrade to this package?
Yes, this is the “only” package that we will allow an upgrade to. For more details please call us at 309-756-7469.
How can I get started?
Call 309-756-7469 or contact the agent:
Joe Schramm 563-332-9110 [email protected]
*If the seller pulls the ad at any time, the ad would have to be renewed in order to be placed back on the website. If the MLS contract is terminated with said agent, the qchomeshow.com ad will be removed as well.