We have had a lot of clients asking if there was a way to sell by owner AND be on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
We have made an agreement with a local broker who will place your property on the MLS…and, you can still sell the home by owner!
If “you” sell the property – you do not owe the agent another dime!
1) Contact the agent to setup a time to have the paperwork done (see info below)
2) The agent schedules the photo session and collects your property information
3) Make the upfront payment of $990 and then we take it from there.
- Agent representation! (All the help you may need at the level you require)
- The ability to still sell by owner! (If you sell without the agent, you don’t owe him another dime)!
- Professional photos and advertising by QuadCityHomeShow.com
- Increased exposure via the sites that feed off the MLS (realtor.com, and all the other local real estate site that feed off the mls)!
- And, the best part is you are listed *until the property sells!
Only if the agent or another agent sells the property.
If you sell it – you do not owe the percentage commission!
Depending on the options you choose with the agent – the commission will be anywhere from 3.4% to 4%…(Almost half of what most agencies negotiate)!
Please contact the agent for details on rates & services.
Only if the agent/broker is willing to provide the same program at the same reduced rate (which is very unlikely).
No… qchomeshow only gets paid for the advertising.
Yes, this is the “only” package that we will allow an upgrade. The upgrade is the current package price – the initial package price you paid.
Example: If you purchased the fsbo pro package – the cost would be $990-250= $740 (not counting if any promotions are currently running).
For more details please call qchomeshow at 309-756-7469 or agent Troy Vavrosky at 563-293-3161
If you decide at any time to discontinue your contract with the brokerage and not continue with the mls package, your qchomeshow.com ad will also expire.
The reason your qchomeshow.com ad will expire as well is because the brokerage is paying for the ad.
You pay the brokerage for the mls package (agent services, etc) and they pay qchomeshow for the advertising. (so, the brokerage owns the ad).
Example; if you hired an agent to sell your home and they ran a newspaper ad to help sell your home – once your contract with the agent expires or is ended – the newspaper cannot continue to run that ad for you (because you do not own the ad). You would have to purchase your own newspaper ad and not use the ad the agency paid for.
How can I get started?
Contact one of the agents below:
*If the seller pulls the ad at any time, the ad would have to be renewed in order to be placed back on the website. If the MLS contract is terminated with said agent, the qchomeshow.com ad will be removed as well.