The instructions for adding an open house on our website are listed as follows:
- Login to the site & go to my profile from the menu
- Click “Properties I Am Selling” or “My Properties” There you will see your property info and icons.
- Click the edit icon
- Once in edit mode – scroll down to the “Status” area
- Click on the dropdown box & select your open house times
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page & click “Save Changes”
Your open house has been posted.
The set times we have established in the dropdown box have been noted over the 20+ years we have been operating as the optimal times. Keep in mind that Sundays “are” the best open house days. Most other days yield little to no results as buyers typically work weekdays and are busy on Saturdays.
“If” you want an open house time that is not listed on the dropdown box – you can place your open house time in the main description area (this area does not put your open house in the ribbon area on top of the listings photo).
***REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE OPEN HOUSE ON SUNDAY EVENING OR MONDAY MORNING*** Otherwise, viewers will still think you are having another open house the coming Sunday.