- You do “not” have to enter criteria for all boxes. You may make selections from all boxes, or just a few. If you do not make any choices – all properties will be shown.
- If you do not select from a certain box – the selection will be “all”. Example: If you do not select amount of bedrooms – the result will not be filtered by the amount of bedrooms – it will show all possibilities of bedrooms.
- The address box will only search the address itself. If you type “Moline”, you only get Moline properties.
- If you type a specific address (or portion of an address) “3515” – the result will only show if any properties have “3515” in the address.
- Internet Explorer Is “Obsolete” If using IE the search will not work – Click Here To Switch to Google Chrome